How LinkedIn helps in promoting content
- July 1, 2019
- Social Media Marketing
LinkedIn over the years has emerged as a powerful tool for business owners and people to increase their connection, generate more leads, promote their complete, and also become a thought leader. However, there are still several firms who have dropped the idea of implementing a strong LinkedIn strategy to promote their brand or expand their business. I
Here are the reasons why promoting content on LinkedIn is that the best option:
1. LinkedIn is more necessary than Facebook for B2B companies
LinkedIn has currently crossed Facebook as the most important platform for B2B companies and marketers. Hence, it’s safe to say that B2B marketers and firms prefer promoting content on LinkedIn over Facebook.
2. Amongst business owners, LinkedIn is now one among the foremost popular social platforms
LinkedIn is now the third most used social networks amongst business house owners. Most of the business owners have reported that they use LinkedIn. Hence, it is safe to assume that the popularity of LinkedIn is steady growing amongst B2B house owners and marketers.
3. LinkedIn has emerged as an efficient platform for lead generation
The traffic generated through LinkedIn referral had the best and also the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate amongst the different social networking sites. Thus, LinkedIn can still produce more and more leads for businesses in the B2B domain.
4. LinkedIn is suitable for thought leadership
There is no doubt that LinkedIn is the most effective channel for professional content distribution. Moreover, there is no different social platform that helps your brand establish itself as an industry leader. It helps you strategically position yourself as an essential influencer within the industry and cementing your image as a renowned personality in your field of interest.
5. LinkedIn offers your brand increased visibility
A LinkedIn profile or a well-optimized company page has a higher chance of ranking high in a Google search. Hence, it increases the total online visibility of your brand.
Steps to ensure you are ranking well in a Google search:
- Use relevant keywords in the bio and description of the page
- make use of descriptive phrasing in the job title and name of the company
- Fill in all the fields in your profile
- Add links to your blogs and websites in your profile
LinkedIn has gradually emerged as one of the essential platforms for B2B marketers and companies for promoting content.
Leave a Comment