How to Attract More Customers to Your Website? – 5 Tips
- January 28, 2019
- website development
If you have an existing app or plan to develop one in the near future, it’s important to understand the characteristics that an app should have to attract potential customers. An unattractive or poorly built app will make more loss to your business than to help it.
This guide will tell you the five essential elements involved in making an app a successful one.
An app should be visually appealing with a professional look. It is the reflection of your company, brand, products, and services. An attractive website or app is far more likely to generate a positive impact and keep visitors on your site.
Your challenge is to attract users’ and keep them engaged.
Apart from being stylish, your app must have relevant substance and content. It must be remembered that your audience is looking for information and details that would drive their decision making. Hence, it should be informative and relevant.
Use your content to increase the confidence of your visitors to your company. Illuminated, bright, colourful graphics and animations allure the user and provide a very positive impact on them. It also gives them a premium user experience.
The app should work and function smoothly and correctly without any crash issues. Broken or poorly designed components will only leave the users frustrated.
You need to work as per the expectations of the users, try to provide them with a better UI/UX experience. Include hyperlinks, contact forms, search bar, registration and other engaging elements in the app accurately. Double-check your facts and figures.
Spelling mistakes and incorrect grammar are as unpardonable on an app as they are in other company materials.
A critical, but often overlooked element of a successful app is its degree of usability. Your app must be easy to read, navigate, and understand.
Some key usability elements are-
- Simplicity: Valuable content, proper organisation, and attractive design is the best way to bring and engage visitors in your app.
- Fast-loading pages: A web page should load within 4 seconds or else you’ll lose the user’s interest in your business significantly with each passing second.
- Minimal scroll: It is quite prominent on the first page. Links from the main page should be created to read more about a particular topic. Even the Search Engines support the same.
- Consistent layout: App layout is significant for usability. A consistent design should be used, and certain elements should be repeated throughout the app.
5. Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
There are hundreds of rules and guidelines for effective search engine optimisation. Follow these simple rules:
- Important keywords should be used frequently and appropriately in your content.
- Reduce the use of tables and use Cascading Style Sheets for layout and positioning; keep your HTML code clutter-free.
- Prioritise your links – make them descriptive and use your keywords in the link text.
The above elements, if kept in consideration, help you in building a great app or website. It will further assist you in getting new customers and keeping your existing customers loyal towards your business.
Leave a Comment